Thursday, May 1, 2008

Profile: about me

Name: Marco aka Jacobus
Age: 23 years old
Occupation: Student

I am currently a student, studying in a local university here in Cebu city. On my spare time, I would probably be playing World of Warcraft playing a shaman healers for the WIN ey!, be playing drums, or be spending time with my girlfriend. I am currently residing in Cebu city, Philippines, well I've been here since I was born.

I would describe my self as a laid back person, I prefer staying home, to watch movies or be on the net, rather than going out to party, but that doesn't mean i don't like to party. From time to time I do party. Hmmm, what more, I love music, I also play football from time to time when my friends play. Lastly, did I mention i also love to cook?? So yeah I love to cook. So maybe Im going to put some recipes as blogs wouldn't that be great?? heheh

anyways enough of my self...

0 comments: